Your home is your humble abode. It is where you go home after a day’s work and recharge yourself for the next day. It is also the place where you can relax and probably call your friends and family far away.
One day, you decided to call your mom just to know how she’s doing. You dialed her number, called it, and she got the phone and started talking to you. You then said sweet words to your mom and asking if she is okay and what she is currently doing.
Unfortunately, your words were not heard from the other side because the quality is poor and that the voice output is choppy. You hang the phone to solve the issue and you found out that your phone doesn’t get enough signals to make a clear call.
This kind of problem is common for people who are experiencing low signal reception in their areas. Oftentimes, this is because of physical obstructions such as hills and mountains. These obstructions limit the way your service provider’s signal travels towards your direction.
So, how are you going to solve this so you can make your next succeeding calls as clear as day? The only way to solve it, really, is to get a mobile phone signal booster.
Today, we are going to talk about the zBoost YX-510 Mobile Phone Signal Booster. This mobile phone signal booster only boosts up to 3G signals. So, for those people who want a 4G LTE signal booster, you may want to look at another signal booster in the market.
Anyway, the zBoost YX-510 Mobile Phone Signal Booster, albeit can boost only 3G signals and below, is still a very powerful mobile phone signal booster.
This mobile phone signal booster comes with a 70dB high-gain amplifier that is robust enough to amplify outside signals. Speaking of outside signals, the zBoost YX-510 Mobile Phone Signal Booster comes with an omnidirectional external antenna which provides you with an easy way to install it.
For the installation procedure:
- Go to the highest point in your house (preferably on your rooftop). Or, if access to the rooftop is not available, you can just go to the highest indoor point and locate a window.
- Get the external antenna and mount it either on your window or on the roof. If you’re going to place it on the window, just make sure to place it on the side so that the window will not be obstructed.
- Place the mobile phone signal amplifier base unit somewhere convenient. Plug the internal antenna into its respective port on the signal booster and place it on the middle portion of your house.
- Make sure there is a 15ft of separation between the internal and external antennas for best benefit.
- Plug the power supply adapter into the power supply port and plug the external antenna on the amplifier unit as well.
- Power on the device and wait a couple of minutes for the amplifier to initialize, and you’re all set!
It is very easy to install the zBoost YX-510 Mobile Phone Signal Booster, which is why a lot of people love it. Even though it can only boost up to 3G signals, the amplified signal is actually very strong.
The zBoost YX-510 Mobile Phone Signal Booster is a good choice if you’re looking for a signal booster that installs in just minutes.